Prepare for the installation before installation
When you are in a wardrobe, the salesperson will ask for the decoration of your home. If the ground decoration has not been completed yet, you should ensure the original ground level of the room in the home. If the drop is large, you need to find the mason master to give it a flat. The ceiling is also required to be horizontal, so as to avoid the situation that the cabinet body, the cabinet door appear and the wall, and the ceiling is left apart due to the non-vertical and horizontal installation.
Tips for furniture fans: If you want to use the wardrobe as a wall-mounted wardrobe, it is recommended that you do not install the baseboard in the L-shaped position of the wardrobe. Even if the baseboard has been installed, the master will remove it when you install it. of.
The first step: start the installation
Use a cloth to pad the floor, first assemble from the wide side panel at one end of the wall, and lay the wide side panel on the ground (700mm away from the rear wall). First, fill the three-in-one rubber plug plate flat on the cloth, check the hole spacing and the drawing, and install the three-in-one single-link. Focus on the product structure, all the fixed positions of the horizontal and vertical intersections are three-in-one connection, the three-in-one mast is mounted on the embedded part of the phase plate, and the depth of the rubber is applied to the lower part of the mast.
In principle, the assembly is carried out in the middle, and each of the plates is wrapped with a mast hole and an eccentric wheel hole, and the mast-mounted plate member is aligned with the mast hole on the corresponding plate member. Insert into the hole, the mast head can be seen about 5mm from the eccentric wheel hole, and then insert the eccentric into the hole (when installing the eccentric, note that there is an arrow on the surface of the eccentric to indicate the direction to be aligned with the mast hole). Turn it clockwise to tighten so that the two intersecting plates can be fastened. In the assembly process, the assembly is carried out with the face facing down and facing upwards. If there is a blank position in front of the cabinet body, the internal structure should be installed first and then the following items are equivalent to the height of the front left position. It is to use the cabinet footboard or the closing plate), then assemble the outer panel, and finally install the cabinet foot.
Extended reading: steps and highlights of custom closets
Step 2: Backplane installation
After the cabinet body is assembled, the center line used for assembling the back panel is drawn for the intersecting panels.
1. When assembling the backboard, the angle of the cabinet must be righted first. In the case of the relative level of the ground, the most common method is to use the steel ring to measure the diagonal of the cabinet. According to the drawing structure, put the backboard on the back of the cabinet (because the seam of the backboard will be docked to the corresponding centerline of the corresponding panel at the time of production), then insert the backboards on both sides into the back of the two sides. Inside the plate slot, place the middle back plate. Fix the center line according to the original backing plate, extend to the corresponding position on the back plate, and drill a hole in the back plate screw fixing position with a 3mm twist drill to prevent the screw from being installed. When the cabinet is broken. (When the two backing plates are stitched together, you can use a 3mm drill to align the holes between the two backing plates, then screw the two backs.)
2. There are two ways to fix the backplane with normal peripheral boards:
a. Half-slot; half-slot means that a 7-shaped notch is opened on the inner side of the rear side of the peripheral plate, and the back plate is placed on the half-slot and fixed by nails or wires.
The b-shaped groove is formed by leaving a plurality of positions on the inner side of the rear side of the peripheral plate, and the back plate is inserted into the notch and clamped and fixed by both sides of the groove.
Extended reading: How to customize the wardrobe to save money
The third step: erecting the cabinet and post processing
1. After the cabinet body is assembled, clean the position of the swing cabinet before putting it into the designated position, and check whether there is any unevenness at the intersection of the wall and the ground.
2. When the cabinet is standing up, the paper is covered with paper to protect the floor. The protection area should reach half of the position of the cabinet. When the cabinet is pushed to the designated position for 2/3, the cabinet body is pushed obliquely and the underground paper is placed. The skin was taken away. (This method is for heavy and large
The cabinet. )
3. When the cabinet body is moved to 2/3 of the specified position, the corresponding side of the corresponding site will be mounted on the cabinet with the wall closet plate, because the surface can be fixed directly on the cabinet with self-tapping screws. Be careful to make sure the seams are flat.
4. After the mouth is installed, move the cabinet to the designated position until the front of the cabinet reaches the pre-design requirements. Move the side of the cabinet to the wall.
Extended reading: detailed knowledge of the hardware of the custom sliding door wardrobe
5. After the cabinet body enters the pre-positioning position and adjusts the front side and the side of the closing plate, the overall vertical and front curve is checked and adjusted. If it is on both sides of the wall, after the overall adjustment is completed, the other side of the closing work is carried out. (The normal design is that there is a thick plate at the left and right sides of the double-inlet wall.) Because it cannot be hidden. Attached to the self-powered screws, the closing of this side is usually directly pasted with the quick-drying type 502 glue. The top closing plate should be cut and sewed according to the size of the left, middle, and right points of the site. After the combination, the glass glue is attached to the connecting wood block of the sealing plate and the top plate and then installed. (If you have to open the door when adjusting the cabinet, you must first install the swing door and then adjust)
6. If there is a reserved power source or other items that need to be led into the cabinet, the position must be measured and the hole position must be opened before the cabinet body moves into the predetermined position. It is generally recommended that the customer keep the thread or position, and then install the socket or other items in the cabinet after the cabinet is installed.
7. Since the overall custom-made furniture is produced by combining the product with the site, there will be some situations that cannot be completely consistent with the scene when the product is combined with the site. In this regard, porcelain white glass glue is generally used to fill the gap, and when the glass glue is used, special attention should be paid to the smoothness of the surface and the cleaning of the cabinet.
We specialized in developing, manufacturing and trading of BBQ grills and series of metal & plastic products since 2010. Our main products are outdoor Charcoal BBQ Grills, instant Disposable BBQ Grills, roaster BBQ grills, and grills related products. BBQ Grills allow you to enjoy the happy time with your families,friends.
Charcoal BBQ Grills,Disposable BBQ Grills,Outdoor BBQ Grills
TAISHAN YUEXIN GROUP , https://www.yuexingroup.com